Our availability changes regularly. Please subscribe to be the first to know when we have new releases. Stay tuned - yummy holiday reds are on their way!
- Malbec 2013 Washington ($19): Aromas of dark chocolate and blackberry, with a light tobacco finish.
- Red Blend 2013 Washington ($18): Our signature. Rhone-style blend (Grenache/Syrah) A dry red with aromas of strawberry and beef jerky, flavors of pepper, candied fruit, and cranberries.
- Lemberger 2010, Washington ($13): This is a German varietal comparable to a Beaujolais Nouveau. A light red wine.
- Rosé 2014, Washington ($14): This Rosé of Grenache will complement appetizers and salads well in your holiday menus. Silver medal, San Francisco Chronicle Wine Competition and Northwest WineFest Fan Favorite.
- Chardonnay 2012, Idaho ($12): Aromas of tropical fruit and vanilla. Velvety mouth feel with melon and old world mineral flavors.
- Semillon Dessert Wine ($13): Light tropical fruit on the palate with a clean grapefruit finish makes this dessert wine quite different and not very sweet; rather, a nice finish to a rich dinner of comfort food. (375 ml)
- There is a 6-bottle minimum order for shipping.
- All prices subject to Idaho State Sales tax.
- Flat rate shipping: $20 for 6 bottles and $25 for case
- Email us here with your order, address and phone number and we'll respond with an online link for payment.